GAMSAT Tutor (100 in science, 100th percentile overall) is here to help you!
He has been dubbed "the ultimate guru of GAMSAT" - the rare combination of an astute test-taker and an effective educator.
On his first GAMSAT attempt in 2006, he attained the maximum score
) in the science section
and the highest overall score
Since then, he has lectured thousands and tutored hundreds of GAMSAT candidates, and has developed a reputation for making the science section accessible to candidates from all walks of life.
Those who have attended his courses commonly regard him as one of the best teachers they have ever had. Says one past candidate: "You basically taught us a semester's worth of science in one day, only clearer."
You can read unsolicited testimonials here.
With years of experience in teaching for GAMSAT and analysing question types in the science section of the test, he has developed a good sense of what is essential for successful GAMSAT preparation and a set of time-saving strategies for tackling GAMSAT questions.
He is best known for his uncanny ability to:
• explain difficult concepts well
• provide a reliable structure for strategic GAMSAT preparation
• teach unconventional ways of answering GAMSAT questions efficiently
Other facts about GAMSAT Tutor:
• Graduated from a science degree with First Class Honours and a GPA of 7.0
• Was offered a place in Medicine and Dentistry at the University of Sydney, and is now a registered practitioner
• Previously held academic teaching positions at the University of New South Wales and the University of Sydney
• Receives referrals for GAMSAT candidates from university teaching staff
He has already helped countless GAMSAT candidates - many of whom from non-science backgrounds - pass or ace the science section of GAMSAT on their first attempt.